Hello I writting because i´ve downloaded the dash-8 Q300 of majestic software and the note pad says that I must install the main installer file and then copy and paste the key that cames inside the note but it does not work.....Please can anyone tell where can I find it or pass me the key for this aircraft...thank´s a lot.
1 Answers
That's pay-ware, just contact them on their fourm and they'll help you.
http://198.164.146.97/fanda/Forum/index.php

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain