Keyboard?

Ryan F. Guest

I got a SimYoke and Rudder pedals back in December '05... and boy did it make the difference. I've been using Flight Sim since version 98 was out, so I'm no newbie to this, but even in the months leading up to December, I was messing up easy landings and making stupid mistakes by flying with the keyboard.

Is there seriously anyone out there who has perfected the art of "fly-by-keyboard" controls? Becuase it's very difficult and un-realistic.

My advice to those who don't have a yoke and pedals... GET THEM! It's well worth it. ... I'm in love with my yoke and pedals... nice smooth landings ever since I got 'em. 😀

..just a general post, looking for feedback. 😎

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I agree. I have the CH Yoke, CH Pedals and the CH Throttle Quadrant. They make flying MSFS 2004 so much more realistic. I don't think I could even fly with the keyboard. 🙂

http://www.chproducts.com/retail/index.html

Ryan F. Guest

Luck you! I was thinking about getting the throttle quadrant, but i figured i'd try out the little throttle levers attached to the yoke (i use CH also)

it's small, but hey, if it works, it works... and it's a hell of a lot better than the keyboard!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...