Seaplane Launch Points

Pro Member Trainee
Jester00 Trainee

Hey Guys,

I have run into some problems. I am doing some "Historical" flights useing Seaplanes but some of the places I would like to takeoff from don't have Water Launching Points for seaplanes.

Can anyone suggest a simple download that will let you put water launch points for seaplanes & floatplanes into any body of water near an already established land runway?

Thanks. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 👍

<S>!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Jester00 Trainee

Thanks for the effort Radarman. Much appreciated.

But I got to find a way to get a water launch point at WAKE ISLAND, GUAM & near MANILA, P.I. I am planning on retracing the flight of the "CHINA CLIPPER."

There are some good terrains for Wake Island but every one of them forgot to put in a water launch - there is even a seaplane ramp on the terrain but you can use it. 🙄 So I got to figure out how to put in my own on an already established terrain.

If any of you "Techie Types" got any advice on this subject I would be very grateful if you could help me out on the project.

Thanks.

<S>!

Pro Member Trainee
Jester00 Trainee

BUMP

Still go this project going if anyone could help.

<S>!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

The links are very very useful.Thanks RadarMan. 👍 👍 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...