SearchSearch 

HELP - fsx hangs up when I attempt to launch it

CaptainKen Guest

Hi,

I've had all kinds of problems - BUT the game was running fine. I did nothing, and all of a sudden it won't let me launch it. So I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and now it won't let me launch it. The error code i get is that fsx is hanging up on 10.0.60905.0. I have plenty of machine and the latest drivers, so I won't bore you with those details. Does anyopne have a solution or suggestion. I tried restoring the system to Thursday night, when eveything worked fine, but that gives me a whole new set of errors - so I unrestored it back to today's conditions. Please help me if you can. Right now I'm dead in the water.

Thank you

4 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

All I could find was this torrent downlod.
I don't know much about it but they are saying that it works.

If it works let us know.

You replace the 3 .dll's in the main folder with these.

Radar

CaptainKenny Guest

I downloaded it as suggested, but it was in a format that I coudn't figure out. Tried Word and others, but no luck. So I once again completely uninstalled fsx, then rebooted, then once again reinstalled it. To my surprise, I was able to load. So after about 6 hours of fiddleing around, I got it. Thanks for taking the time to answer my quest for information - I VERY much appreciate it. I finally went to be about 2:00, then back up early this morning hoping it would once again load, and it did. I just landed in Cleveland (from Cincinatti), with no problems in the CRJ 700.

Again, THANK YOU.

Ken

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CaptainKenny wrote:

I downloaded it as suggested, but it was in a format that I coudn't figure out. Tried Word and others, but no luck. So I once again completely uninstalled fsx, then rebooted, then once again reinstalled it. To my surprise, I was able to load. So after about 6 hours of fiddleing around, I got it. Thanks for taking the time to answer my quest for information - I VERY much appreciate it. I finally went to be about 2:00, then back up early this morning hoping it would once again load, and it did. I just landed in Cleveland (from Cincinatti), with no problems in the CRJ 700.

Again, THANK YOU.

Ken

Glad you have it working, sorry but i don't know a thing about torrents.
Enjoy!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

CaptainKenny wrote:

Again, THANK YOU.

Ken

Glad you have it working, sorry but i don't know a thing about torrents.
Enjoy!

Radar

In simple words this link gave you a dowload of a small file which is ,lets say,a leader to start a specific program in order to dowload the Program or Software or Song or whatever you have found.
Thats the only things i know about it... Embarassed