HELP - fsx hangs up when I attempt to launch it

CaptainKen Guest

Hi,

I've had all kinds of problems - BUT the game was running fine. I did nothing, and all of a sudden it won't let me launch it. So I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and now it won't let me launch it. The error code i get is that fsx is hanging up on 10.0.60905.0. I have plenty of machine and the latest drivers, so I won't bore you with those details. Does anyopne have a solution or suggestion. I tried restoring the system to Thursday night, when eveything worked fine, but that gives me a whole new set of errors - so I unrestored it back to today's conditions. Please help me if you can. Right now I'm dead in the water.

Thank you

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

All I could find was this torrent downlod.
I don't know much about it but they are saying that it works.

If it works let us know.

You replace the 3 .dll's in the main folder with these.

Radar

CaptainKenny Guest

I downloaded it as suggested, but it was in a format that I coudn't figure out. Tried Word and others, but no luck. So I once again completely uninstalled fsx, then rebooted, then once again reinstalled it. To my surprise, I was able to load. So after about 6 hours of fiddleing around, I got it. Thanks for taking the time to answer my quest for information - I VERY much appreciate it. I finally went to be about 2:00, then back up early this morning hoping it would once again load, and it did. I just landed in Cleveland (from Cincinatti), with no problems in the CRJ 700.

Again, THANK YOU.

Ken

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CaptainKenny wrote:

I downloaded it as suggested, but it was in a format that I coudn't figure out. Tried Word and others, but no luck. So I once again completely uninstalled fsx, then rebooted, then once again reinstalled it. To my surprise, I was able to load. So after about 6 hours of fiddleing around, I got it. Thanks for taking the time to answer my quest for information - I VERY much appreciate it. I finally went to be about 2:00, then back up early this morning hoping it would once again load, and it did. I just landed in Cleveland (from Cincinatti), with no problems in the CRJ 700.

Again, THANK YOU.

Ken

Glad you have it working, sorry but i don't know a thing about torrents.
Enjoy!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

CaptainKenny wrote:

Again, THANK YOU.

Ken

Glad you have it working, sorry but i don't know a thing about torrents.
Enjoy!

Radar

In simple words this link gave you a dowload of a small file which is ,lets say,a leader to start a specific program in order to dowload the Program or Software or Song or whatever you have found.
Thats the only things i know about it... Embarassed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...