RED EYE the movie

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Have any of you guys watched the movie "RED EYE" ?

I just rented it out this weekend and had a watch, and I have to say its a fantastic thriller.

The plot follows a female hotel manager on a flight from Texus to Florida, who is kidnapped by a stranger, who threatens to kill her father if she dosn't follow her commands to phone her staff at her hotel in Miami and move a VIP guest from his usual suite to a room with a sea-view. The reason for this is so that the kidnapper can get his henchmen on Miami beach to kill the VIP with a missle shot from a boat moored close by.

Half the movie takes place on a 767, another 1/4 in airport terminals and the last 1/4 is non-stop action with gun battles and car chases 😎

I reccomend you all watch it for the fantastic suspense, and all the aviation references.

You may have noticed I have changed my signiture too, which is a screenshot I took from the movie lol.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Thanks for that CT, I might get it out on DVD next weekend. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks for the suggestion Cheeky.I will look after this movie. 😉
I recently watch Flight Plan...Even though i like Jodie Foster the movie was a low budget Horse ...Dont spend you time on it... Sleep

BTW...nice new sig 👍

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion Cheeky.I will look after this movie. 😉
I recently watch Flight Plan...Even though i like Jodie Foster the movie was a low budget Horse ...Dont spend you time on it... Sleep

BTW...nice new sig 👍

Thanks for the info on 'Flight Plan' GM, I wondered whether it was worth seeing, now I dont have to waste my money on it. 😉

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Yer, thanks for the info on Flightplan GM. I had a 2-for-1 voucher at the video store and had to decide between Flightplan and Redeye, with the thriller looking more exciting.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Yes Cheeky, I have this movie on DVD and yes it is very very good. - Especially the lengthy section involving the aircraft!! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I liked both movies, though. 😛

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

If you have it on DVD, be sure to watch the making of the movie. Theres an interesting segment about how they made the fake 767 cabin and used airbags and hydrolics to create the turbulance effects!

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

sounds good I think i will watch it. I have seen FlightPlan and it is quite good and I like the plot but the aircraft wasnt even real

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Check out www.airhollywood.com/ They are the guys who do all the aviation related film and TV work:

Air Hollywood is the premiere provider of aviation-themed production services to the motion picture, television and commercial production industry. We offer standing airport set rentals, airplane mock-up rentals, prop rentals and stock footage licensing.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Thanks for the link CT, I've saved that to my favourites! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

cheekytrolly wrote:

Check out www.airhollywood.com/ They are the guys who do all the aviation related film and TV work:

Air Hollywood is the premiere provider of aviation-themed production services to the motion picture, television and commercial production industry. We offer standing airport set rentals, airplane mock-up rentals, prop rentals and stock footage licensing.

Great link Cheeky. ❗ ❗ ❗ Thanks a lot. 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...