Movie with an old airplane in it

Pro Member First Officer
HardLanding First Officer

A few years ago I saw a movie called The Divine Secrets of the Wa-Wa Sisterhood. It featured a fairground ride on a classic airplane, I think a high wing monoplane but I'm not absolutely sure. Has anyone seen the movie, and can ID the airplane? It was a beauty, I thought at the time.

HL

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I found a trailer for the movie that has a VERY brief clip if the aircraft half way through.. i think it might be a tiger moth from what I can see but I cannot be sure:

http://film.virgin.net/player/play.asp?url=/film/fid1060/trailers/trid802/wm/bb.asx&filmid=1060&partner=virgin&sec=trl

in case anyone else wants a go

Pro Member First Officer
HardLanding First Officer

The trailer actually has a pretty good view of the plane. Biplane, radial engine, no cowling over the engine, and fairings over the wheel struts and tires. That should help me ID it, eventually. It's definitely not a Stinson, as someone I know insisted. Thanks for finding that.

HL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...