help me with cfs 2

mzeal Guest

when i go to install it i pop in cd 1 it goes to like 50 percent then it asks for cd 2 i put cd 2 in it still sais to put it in.
its in god dame it ❗ ❗
it does the same thing on both computers and both drives on computer jees ❗
1s a 2000 (that orginaly was 9😎
and other is xp
🙄 🙄 🙄

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

First thing I would do is to clean the disks. Make sure that they don't have fingerprints or dust.
I think you'll have a better chance with XP.

Radar

mzeal Guest

thx for advice but we cleaned them plus we bought them today Embarassed Embarassed
😞 😞

mzeal Guest

PLUS we thought the disk was bad we returned it to store traded in for different one it still does the same thing whitch means its not the cds fault

now we need to wait for monday to call services for game

😕 🙄 Group Wave Censored Censored Censored Censored :

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Some software won't load well from a burner only a CD only drive.

Try this.
If you haven't defragged your hard drive in the last month do it.

Put CD#1 in your drive and hold down the left Shift key so auto run won't start.
Double click on the icon "My Computer"
Double click on you CD drive icon.
The files on the disk will be in a window.
Click on install or setup (maybe even exe).
Then follow the steps that the wizard tells you.

Let me know how you do.

Radar

mzeal Guest

thx for advice ill try out today maybe tommorow and ill let you know how its doing working.
thx 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...