Hi, I have FS2004, and CFS with the Luftwaffe add-on. I was wondering if there was any way to convert one of the aircraft from CFS to FS2004, for private use?
2 Answers
Not really, they usually show up with some defect, mostly missing landing gear.
Check www.avsim.com (free signup) and see if they have the aircraft you want.

RadarMan wrote:
Not really, they usually show up with some defect, mostly missing landing gear.
Check www.avsim.com (free signup) and see if they have the aircraft you want.
I found a beauty of a p-51. 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
First Officer