Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

i still trust russian build quality more 😳

That's it! You've just added yourself to the hit list Ninja

Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i base my opinion on car manufacturing. which lasts longer - a russian built 4 tonne lada, or an 8 tonne cadillac lump with shiny wheels.

i really hate american cars 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

So the 1976 Dodge pickup I owned, that had 260,000 miles on the original engine was poor quality? Quality Russian Cars is an oxymoron.

Personally, I have some real issues with Americans that buy foreign cars.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Is there anyone owned a Lada here for a race with Crash? 😂 😂 😂

Itsnt a surprise for me a car with 18000cc... 😂 😉 engine to reach 250000miles with the speed limits and the roads you have in your country...
Its like smashing walnuts with a Caterpillar bulldozer...No pain for the machine... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Okay, there is the official race route. US 60 from Phoenix to St. Johns, Arizona. That encompasses elevations from 1100 ft. to over 9000 ft. If the Lada makes it out of the Salt River Canyon, I'll be amazed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Okay, there is the official race route. US 60 from Phoenix to St. Johns, Arizona. That encompasses elevations from 1100 ft. to over 9000 ft. If the Lada makes it out of the Salt River Canyon, I'll be amazed.

Hmmmm....good route but not the best.I have watch about a year ago on TV that there is a road- i cant call it highway because its a road for two cars or a bus and a half car 😉 -which is in an elevation about 18000-20000feet for 300km and more in Pakistan mountains.It takes them about 8 years to ends and they said that its the highest road of the world.
I guess that they test Ladas there... 😉 😂 😂 😂

I see two Mercedes Buses(70s Models!!!)A Toyota Land Cruiser of 96(not surprised for this great 4x4)and a VW transit 4x4(Wagon)

Ohhh....almost forgot....the buses are pulling from a Lada... 😂 😂 😂 😉 😉 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

hinch wrote:

Fear

I told you so... ROFL

Cars? The best cars bang for buck have been japanese cars for decades.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

hinch wrote:

Fear

I told you so... ROFL

Cars? The best cars bang for buck have been japanese cars for decades.

Excellent engines,poor quality(interior parts),ancient and stolen designs.No personality cars at least until 2000.After 2000 they have made some steps forward in design,and quality.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

it's gotta be the germans for me..shame, but true.

anyone who's seen top gear over here in the uk will know how laughable the american cars are. 6litre engine for 500hp...mad! 😳 😳 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

it's gotta be the germans for me..shame, but true.

anyone who's seen top gear over here in the uk will know how laughable the american cars are. 6litre engine for 500hp...mad! 😳 😳 😳

Why shame?They have great quality cars and they have brands like BMW,Mercedes,Porche,Audi etc that they sell their great cars all over the world.Can anyone find such a good looking(and not only) car like the new BMW 645 csi?

We can discuss for centuries in order to find the best but i think that every brand has good and bad points...Its a personal choice and depends on what we like more in a car...Others need safe,others speed,others quality etc...and others need boxes on wheels and buy Italians 😀 Of course i dont mean Ferrari or Masserati(its another category)

Last edited by Greekman72 on Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i'm a little biased as my dad has an audi and my mum a vw new this year - the only thing bad about germany: the food. Ill

well done on repainting the plane btw 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

You do know that the debate over high revving low displacement engines vs. low revving high displacement engines has been going on for decades.

I'd say more, but it would be interpreted as political.

To bring this back on-topic, ask yourself why American Airlines would fly an AN 225? There are many more practical cargo planes. I like the AN 225, but would choose a C-7 or a C-5A.

BTW, the repaint looks good

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

For anyone who is unfamiliar with the expression "bang for buck"

http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/index.pperl?date=19971219 Read Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

To make it clear...

I just make a quick and short analysis about Japanese cars according to my small knowledges.
My comment doesnt mean that they are not value for money and i think that im not reffering to prices at all.

I think i have to change my sig to.... Anyone 😂 😉

Friendly... 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...