when is itb coming out

when is coming out and were can I get it when in the uk I acnt wait to get it

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

January 2007

FlightSimulatorX.nl Guest

That's not true. It's coming out on the 4 quartal of 2006. A FS Blogger said it could be in coming out in November.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Maybe so but by the time it gets to Europe, it will be Jan. And that's if it's on schedule. I said Jan. because that's a safe, conservative date. That's my guess. We'll see in about 8 months.🙂

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

FlightSimulatorX.nl wrote:

That's not true. It's coming out on the 4 quartal of 2006. A FS Blogger said it could be in coming out in November.

I dont think it's a case of truth or not. As CRJCapt said, it's all down to schedule. MS has schedualed a release date, when they hope it will be finalised for release. Could be earlier, could be later 🙄 I doubt it will be earlier because MS will want it to hit the shops for Christmas. With the released screenshots and video's, it surely can't be far from complete ❓ maybe their just tweaking it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...