Top Gun Fox 2 Pro Joystick for FS2004?

is the Thrustmaster Top Gun Fox 2 Pro any good for flying in fs2004

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I have used Thrust Master sticks in the past and they worked well. For the price it doesn't look like a bad stick and does have the twist handle for rudder control. I don't see any reason it wouldn't work OK for FS9.

are there beter ones for the same price

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I don't know of anyone using the stick you are talking about, what I do know is most here seem to use either Logiteck or Saitek sticks and they do make sticks in that price range.

Several here use the Microsoft Precision pro, but it is more expensive and I don't think it's made any more.

For best results make sure what ever you buy has the twist handle for rudder control.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

I don't know of anyone using the stick you are talking about, what I do know is most here seem to use either Logiteck or Saitek sticks and they do make sticks in that price range.

Several here use the Microsoft Precision pro, but it is more expensive and I don't think it's made any more.

For best results make sure what ever you buy has the twist handle for rudder control.

Warhawk you are the master of Joysticks.Everytime i see a question about joysticks im sure that a right answer will follow from you.
Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

🍻

P.S. Of course i dont mean that the others are wrong or something. 😉

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

😂 I don't know about the master of joysticks. To be that you would have to have a lot of experience with a lot of different sticks.

At one time when I had a Thrust Master stick (before twist handles) they pretty much set the standard for joysticks. That would have been back in the late 80's. I used it until I bought the Microsoft Precision Pro which was in 2000, so I can say it was reliable. 🙂

I have also used not one but two Thrust Master driving wheels with pedals for racing sims. I had the original T1 and later the NASCAR Wheel. Both worked well with one exception. They both had springs break in the pedals. Thrust Master did send me new springs at no charge.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...