Which Joystick for flight simulator 2004 is beter?

I am new to joysticks so i want something simple that can play MS flight simulator 2004. I Just bought a Logitech Attack 3 Joystick and want to return it because theres no twist function. so should I get the

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick
Saitek Cyborg Evo PC JoyStick (P24)
ThrustMaster Top Gun Fox 2 Pro Shock - Joystick
or stay with Logitech Attack 3 joystick

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick

BashDaBish Guest

I have tried a few cheap saiteks and a few Logitech joysticks. Logitech was my favloured until I tried the more expensive Saitek x52. It is a beauty and I have no regrets in spending the £80.

Pro Member Trainee
seadogs Trainee

i agree with CRJCapt

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

You cant do any better than the Saitek X-52.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

I have a saitek st90. its very simple - no twist, trigger, two buttons and a 4 stage throttle (1/4 throttle, 1/2 throttle, 3/4 throttle and full.) but it does the job.

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

i know its not an option, but, CH PRODUCTS!!!!! FLIGHT YOKE AND PRO PEDALS!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

If you want to use a jou stick, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick is the way to go. CH yoke and throttle quadrant pedals are my preferred controls for realism.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...