FMC

Ryan F. Guest

Does anyone else think the default panels in FS9 are somewhat of a joke? I'd say especially the 777. There's just such a lack of.. controls, lol.

I think the most un-realisitic aspect is the absence of a FMC. Does anyone know where I can find a good FMC download? (freeware only please :wink🙂

Thanks in advance!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Here's a 747 package with FMC that's been very popular since its release:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2790/fs2004-ifly-boeing-747-400/

Ryan F. Guest

Thanks for the links guys... do you know of any FMC downloads that can go to general use? Like the FDSFX freeware add-on for cabin announcements. It can be added to any aircraft's panel.

Thanks in advance!

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

I like totally agree with you, Ryan! Default FS panels, especially those of jets, are a joke! 😕 I wonder if anybody still enjoys the default 737 ... ?

I don't think there is an FMC addon that could be added to any plane, (correct me if I'm wrong because I haven't checked out those links), but BELIEVE me, PCaviator, (although payware) has SO many awesome planes that they would make you foam (and get a credit card)! You should buy the PMDG New Generation! It's got a fully working FMC with the complete overhead panel and working APU.

It's a MUST for everyone. 😀

Ryan F. Guest

heh, thanks for the advice. I need two things first, a job and a credit card, lol

the latter of the two i need to wait a few months until I turn 18 (parental issues with the credit card 😕 )

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...