Problems with FMC for Airbus A319

Pro Member Trainee
themagicman Trainee

Hi there,
I have tried just about everything that I could think of to get the FMC working everything else works but the FMC.. What can I do to fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. I just installed the aircraft a couple of hours ago.

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if this helps.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
themagicman Trainee

Thank you so much for your help. . That helped a lot..🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad it all worked out.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
themagicman Trainee

Hi there,

Well I thought it would work, after seeing the video . . The main problem is now is that I can't input anything. What am I doing wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Pro Member Trainee
themagicman Trainee

Hi there,

Well I thought it would work, after seeing the video . . The main problem is now is that I can't input anything. What am I doing wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try this one.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
themagicman Trainee

Nope that didn't work I'm having the toughest time trying to get this aircraft working properly. . The instruction that came with the program are hard to understand I don't know what to do. I appreciate you trying to help me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Who made the aircraft.
They may have put out a separate PDF.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
themagicman Trainee

It was from just one person but I can't recall who it was and the instructions that I was talking about was the PDF file that came with the aircraft. I'm sorry I should mentioned before that it was an FD-FMC file that I was having problems with.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The PDF is what you need to read slowly, take notes and that should do it.

I found this if it's of any help.

http://c-aviation.net/vasfmc-freeware-fmc-for-fsx/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
themagicman Trainee

Hi there,

Thanks for the info..I just found a neat program called little Nav, I think that's the name of the software.It's a great peice of software.Anyway I appreciate all your help in this matter.🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sounds good.
I hope it all works out well for you.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...