Delta Boeing 777

k_camacho11 Guest

Anyone know where I can find a Delta Boeing 777 for MS2004? I can't find it ANYWHERE! Thanks!

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
k_camacho11 Guest

None of those 2 planes work for FS2004..i have tried them before. If u look at their aircraft settings it says under description: description=MelJet Boeing 777-200ER for FS2002\. The planes dont work well in FS2004..the flap settings are different and with 20 degrees of flap going at app. 180 knts at around 1,500 ft. the aircraft's nose is pointing directly up like if it was taking off...

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The normal attitude for the default B777 is about 7-8 degrees nose up at 1500 ft and 180 KIAS- 20 degrees flaps.

We will continue to look for an aircraft/repaint, will let you know if I find one. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

What do you guys think of the default 777? In real life, it is a very impressive, powerful, versatile aircraft...in the game, it's underpowered, unwieldy, and won't climb without stalling...

When my desktop finally gets to me, I'm going to try some of the downloads, they have to be better than the default plane.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The B777 is fine. It's not great but it is about all you can expect for a program with 12 aircraft, worldwide scenery and over 20,000 airports all for $60 (now $30). Reduce your weight. Most commercial aircraft cannot takeoff at max weight and climb straight to their max. altitude. It's normal for a real jet to be climbing at a slow rate above FL30. If you climb properly, it works just fine. You just have to realize that it's a huge aircraft and won't handle like a smaller one.🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

have a look at this

http://www.meljet.com/

now thats how a 777 should look 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

k_camacho11 wrote:

None of those 2 planes work for FS2004..i have tried them before. If u look at their aircraft settings it says under description: description=MelJet Boeing 777-200ER for FS2002\. The planes dont work well in FS2004..the flap settings are different and with 20 degrees of flap going at app. 180 knts at around 1,500 ft. the aircraft's nose is pointing directly up like if it was taking off...

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=boeing_777-232er_delta_air_lines_nc_02_06_04.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Works perfectly in fs9 - I've just flown it. The better freeware developers 'Meljet' included have their aircraft too heavy by default.
Prior to your flight you have to go into Fuel and Payload and change the settings.
One simple way to do this to get you started is by lowering the Fuel in each of the three tanks from 100% to 75%.

She'll fly like a rocket 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...