Boeing Delivers 777-200ER to THAI

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I appologize for the late post. I haven't checked my e-mails in my old account recently:

EVERETT, Wash., Nov. 02, 2006 -- Boeing [NYSE: BA] delivered the first 777-200ER (Extended Range) airplane to Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI). This is the first of four Boeing 777-200ERs that will be delivered to THAI before the end of the year. An additional two 777-200ERs will be delivered in 2007.

THAI's newest and most advanced jetliner left Paine Field yesterday on a ferry flight to Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand where it will bring the number of Boeing airplanes operated by THAI to 45 airplanes.

The superior operating performance, efficiency and unmatched reliability of the Boeing 777 makes it the premier choice of airline carriers and passengers around the world. The Boeing 777 is the market leader in the 300-to-400 seat segment with offering unsurpassed twin-engine efficiency, range, and comfort. To date, 851 777s have been sold and 46 airlines worldwide own or operate the 777 jetliner.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...