how do i get passengers?

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

is there any way to add pilots and passengers to planes on fs2004 so i can see them?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

on some of the payware i've bought e.g. A320PIC, you can change the view to include visible pilots etc but i don't know of any downloads

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

hmmmm yeah paywares just sad Crying or Very sad probably cause i dont wanna spend money 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Once you go payware you never go back to freeware, I have yet to find a freeware plane that I can stand flying on a regular database.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

is there any way to add pilots and passengers to planes on fs2004 so i can see them?

Pilots: Take any a/c where you can see the pilots and open the texture folder. You should find the pilots in there. How to draw those little aliens, I'll never know.

Passengers: If you want them to be visible from the outside, I guess you'd have to paint little heads attached to shoulders into the windows.
If you want them inside the cabin, you'd have to create the cabin with everything in it yourself. This seems an insurmountable task because the VC is part of the .mdl.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

i was once an expert at model editing however those days are long gone 😕
ill just stick to repainting aircraft 😎

Pro Member Trainee
Pitt Trainee

Well if you need fs passenger pm me and i'll share you with mine but for only for the first 2 people only. I've got the full version and it rocks just like the real boarding.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Hopefully no one from FSPassengers see's that post...

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Pitt wrote:

Well if you need fs passenger pm me and i'll share you with mine but for only for the first 2 people only. I've got the full version and it rocks just like the real boarding.

Well, why save our hard earned cash for payware when it's just given away for free Whistle
Anyone got Queen of the Skies they'd like to share with me. 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...