PMDG 747-400F is released

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

The cargo version of the Queen of the skies is finished ➡

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=3&idproduct=11

You will the PMDG744 for this to work.

Liono........waiting for there version of the MD-11

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

cool, do you think it has many differents than 747 queen? I mean it is still the same model etc, just cargo version. Ermm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

They added quite a few new features with the 400F.

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Yea, they added "illusion of a whole new plane" and tagged it for 30 bucks. Very nice and classic PMDG Nope

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

If you don't like it don't bitch about it, no one is making you buy it.

Just because it has the 747 name doesn't mean its practially an all new plane. Maybe if you did some research you'd know that.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/747400F_features.htm

Yeah totally the same plane.

I think I might actually buy this. I do not feel real comfortable flying people, I think cargo is going to be fun 🙂.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I do not feel real comfortable flying people...

In space no-one can hear you (r passengers) scream ROFL

Tailhook wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

I do not feel real comfortable flying people...

In space no-one can hear you (r passengers) scream ROFL

Surrender Uh oh...

I already bought it, downloading at 67 KB Wink

Pro Member Trainee
TSK Trainee

Decided to login. To elaborate, flying people makes it less real for me (because I like to pretend like I am real pilot in-game, adds to fun). Not sure if the qualifications for cargo are more/less/same as a pilot with people, but I don't think I am qualified to fly people, if I crash a plane full of cargo, oh well 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

tell us what do you think about it after the download, how do you like it, etc. how is it comparing to 747 pax version?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I already bought it, downloading at 67 KB Wink

I'm hoping that you have the PAX version first though right?

Pro Member Trainee
TSK Trainee

Solotwo wrote:

I'm hoping that you have the PAX version first though right?

Of course, been flying it almost since the first day I got the sim. I don't really know what to say, it is quite similar to the regular 747. Of course, they took out things related to PAX like vents and stuff, and added a couple new things for loading boxes and a few "unimportant" internal features. I am bit disappointed that the back of the cabin was not modeled. It's also suppose to have bug fixes but I don't know enough/haven't flied enough to notice the bugs in the first place. Overall, it is exactly what I expected. Probably not worth $30 extra for most people, but not bad.

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

can you put maybe some screenshots? But please not 1280x960 Wink some thumbnails would be great

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

wow. She looks excellent. Well I'm going to have to picked her up along with the PAX version VERY soon. Gosh PMDG just always amazes me. I sure can't wait for the MD-11.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...