Could anybody recommend FS Passengers?

Odyssey2 Guest

I've heard a lot about this addon and want to get it to make the game more realistic. Does it cost a lot? Could anybody recommend it? How do I get it?

Tnx in advance.

🙂 Od

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer
Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Odyssey, it's a good/fun add-on. I dont think you'll find anyone thats got it that would'nt recommend it, money well spent in my opinion. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

More than agree with Gents above. ❗

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Most definatly, i makes fs a different game. I couldnt be without it now.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

It's expensive, but you'll be missing out on A LOT of fun if you don't buy it.

As long as your economy allows it, I'd buy it.

Odyssey Guest

I definately would invest in getting it but how do I know whether my CPU would accomodate it's complexity? I wouldn't want to pay that amount of money and the graphics are crap or it just doesn't work. Anybody know the specifications??

Cheers,

🙂 Od

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

it adds no more graphics to the game. only menus

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

It doesnt use much of your resources.... trust me, it really matters on my machine 😂

Odyssey Guest

Thanks a lot guys. I've just downloaded the free version to see what it's like. I'll try it out tonight and let u know how I got on. (and ask questions no doubt)
Take it easy.

🙂 Od

Odyssey Guest

Just another question. Is FS Passengers just a file download or a separate disk/game???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Odyssey wrote:

Just another question. Is FS Passengers just a file download or a separate disk/game???

The file you already have download is the main file.It only needs the unlock code in order to be free depart from any airport you like.
Nothing more to download 😉

Odyssey Guest

Roger that...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...