NoWorries Air accepts new CRJ

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

Well, I don't know how good it turned out, because I'm running it on my laptop, which has possibly the worst video card ever, but I'm pretty happy with it so far...it flies really nice, even without a joystick, the landing was a little tricky though! lol

This is the acceptance flight from where we bought the plane at Boeing Field(I don't know where Bombarier...err...Canadair...manufactures their planes) from Project Opensky and flew it to our hub at San Fran International.

Shamu 1 took off from SeaTac and we were wingtip to wingtip for a portion of the flight. Eeep.

Cruising FL33, ground speed 480 knots 😎

Turned off the autopilot at the last second and overrotated...but amazingly I still got her down!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's a nice livery for the CRJ. I never liked the looks of the CRJ much (I know, it's a matter of taste), but this livery makes that a/c look less 'dart' -like. It gives it some presence Yes

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

Cool, thanks.

I was originally going for a Ying-Yang thing, but then I realized that the dots were kind of Cliche...but then I realized that the big blob of black in the middle breaks up the longness of the plane.

This thing gets way better gas mileage than my 737, and carries 90% of the people...hmmm...I'm glad I found it.

It needs a "Fly Happy" somewhere on it, as that is something her big sister, our 747-400 has painted on the rudder.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

If I was artistically inclined, I would do something to the nose... make it look less pointy 🤔

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

top tip: remove the mip maps!! they are eeeeevil. save in dxt3 or 32bit without mip maps.

it reminds me of a sausage cow, and cow print is good + i like the crj series.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...