Air brakes

Pro Member Trainee
AngelT Trainee

I am using FSPassengersX (lots of fun), opened a CRJ 700 but the left air brakes are stuck in the up position, left brakes are down. For a moment I thought that it was a bug in the program so I started FSX in normal mode to find out that the problem persits except this time the right air brakes are up and left brakes are down. Checked with J9 and everything looks normal

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

How many addons do you have? that could cause a problem maybe.
You could also replace the CRJ aircraft.cfg file, or maybe reinstall FS.

Pro Member Trainee
AngelT Trainee

Thanks for the imput. Do not want to reinstall FSX because I loose all my rewards and throfies. For some reason you can not copy that particular file and paste it into the new FSX. Have over 40 awards....

Pro Member First Officer

Ok, Well save those files and put them back after re installation.

Also do you have Windows Vista? because Vista has all those things that don't let you do stuff, so if you do turn off user account control and see if you can keep the files then.

Pro Member Trainee
AngelT Trainee

Replaced the .cfg file, problem persists. Have tried in the past to copy and paste the awards file but does not work, cant copy and paste ...Replaced the joystick, same problem. BTW it also happens with other aircrafts...Using Vista Home Premium

Pro Member First Officer

Maybe the set-up for the air brakes in wrong, like the commands in the cfg.
Because since the game pretty much runs from what it reads in the cfg, then maybe the brakes set-up is wrong, so it's not in sync or something.

I think your best bet would be to Re-install fsx. Because it replaces everything so your problem would probably go away.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...