Another Good Report =)

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Financial Report:

Ticket Income: +£10,192 (217 miles)
Cargo Income: +£13,473 (54399 lbs)
Services Income: +£0 (1 sandwich 0 hot food 1 drink)
Services Cost: -£186 (50% quality)
Fuel Cost: -£3,289 (12290 lbs Jet-A1)
Airport Taxes: -£246 (Heavy Aircraft)
Insurance Costs: -£1,022 (4.32% rate)
Total Real Income: £18,923
Total Income: £946,165 (real x50)
Fleet Bonus: £98,193 (1 aircraft)
Total Sim Income: £1,044,358 (total income+fleet bonus)

Company Reputation:

Considering that the flight was perfect the ticket price normal, the service price free and the service quality good, passengers on this flight think that your company's reputation should be 100%
Your company reputation is now: 68% (+3.18 increase)

Overall Flight Result: Good

Pilot Bonus points: 180 points
Perfect Flight, no problems and very satisfied passengers. (+150)
You landed at the scheduled airport. (+30)

Pilot's Penalty points: -300 points
Using reverse thrust under 60kts is prohibited and dangerous, it can damage engine. (-300)

In regard to the -300 points, i brought in the reveresers at 80 knots :S, can i disable this stupid warning?

P.S DOnt comment on the fuel, i cant find a a300 flight sim fuel calculator.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Yeah you can, I dont mean to insult you but are you sure you are doing it right?

If you really want to you can disable the option in the fspassengers config file.

Wait until your rating is 99% - Every flight you get, even if its 100%, you get about a 0.02% increase....does my nut in. Ive been stuck on 99% for ages.

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

As far as fuel, you dont need a fuel calculater....divide the distance to destination, by the aircrafts range, which can be found anywhere. Then, add about 5-10% of fuel for takeoff/landing/alternate airports. That way, you can avoid that negative comment in your report.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

cool thanks alot =)

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Doyley wrote:

Yeah you can, I dont mean to insult you but are you sure you are doing it right?

If you really want to you can disable the option in the fspassengers config file.

Wait until your rating is 99% - Every flight you get, even if its 100%, you get about a 0.02% increase....does my nut in. Ive been stuck on 99% for ages.

Im not insulted as i can see what speed i bring in the reversers, and is it something to do with the aircraft? cls a300?

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

there is not much point in activating the reverse thrust at 80kts, with auto brake set by the time RT is having much effect you're probably at 60Kts anyway

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

beerbadger wrote:

Doyley wrote:

Im not insulted as i can see what speed i bring in the reversers, and is it something to do with the aircraft? cls a300?

Ok, what I meant is you know your are supposed to use the reverse thrust just after touchdown and then deactivate it between 60 and 80 kts?

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

crosscheck9 wrote:

As far as fuel, you dont need a fuel calculater....divide the distance to destination, by the aircrafts range, which can be found anywhere. Then, add about 5-10% of fuel for takeoff/landing/alternate airports. That way, you can avoid that negative comment in your report.

FWIW, FSPax tells you exactly how much fuel you use during climb and decent, so you just have to figure out the stuff in the middle.

And for the thrust reversers, FSPax is dumb. It used to be common practice to use thrust reversers instead of a push back. The FAA put a stop to that when TWO(2) 737's kicked huge pieces of ice into their engines and subsequently crashed on take-off. So...thrust reversers are illegal at the gates and VERY dangerous in the snow, but for landing, reverse all you want, right up until you reach taxiing speed...but, FSpax is dumb on that regard.

Some people think that you might compressor stall the engine, which isn't like a car, the engine doesn't die. A stall in a jet engine is when the blade stops cutting through the air and starts slapping it, this doesn't happen as the aircraft slows down, it happens during engine acceleration, so forward velocity has nothing to do with that. FWIW, a compressor stall is very dangerous to a big engine like the CFM-56, and less dangerous for a small engine like a PT-6 or Allison C-30P.

It is common practice to this day to reverse the Air Forces C-17 with the engines.

I am very interested in turning off that stupid warning, or lowering it to 15 knots, because it is stupid.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

thanks, when i went on a real simulator, we used reverse thrust untill 20 knots.

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Sorry for the Off topic reply, but NoWorries I like your signature.

-robbier 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...