FS 2002 help

Englandbloke Guest

i got flight simulator 2002 a few years ago now and on my old pc it worked fine. on here u click the icon and a small black screen comes up for a few secconds. ive looked around this site for help but thought ill just ask. any1 able 2 help. got the latest drives and all of that.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Other members will know more than me but they'll probably want to know your PC spec. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Englandbloke wrote:

i got flight simulator 2002 a few years ago now and on my old pc it worked fine. on here u click the icon and a small black screen comes up for a few secconds. ive looked around this site for help but thought ill just ask. any1 able 2 help. got the latest drives and all of that.

In FS2004 there is a Repair option when you insert the CD1.I dont know if there is also in FS2002 but anyway try to re-install it without delete the old one.I believe that if this is a corrupted or missing file issue it will be replaced or re-create with this process.
Wait a little more and soon FS2002 experts-users will come for help. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Follow Greekman72's advice and re-install FS2002. Before you do, copy or print the 'Readme' which can be found via the Start Menu. Keep it handy when you install FS2002 again.

If you still have problems, you'll have to give us your computer specs as suggested by pilotwannabe.

I've been running FS2002 on my old and on my new machine, uninstalled and re-installed several times on both machines and never had any problems.

As mentioned above, study the 'Readme' before you re-install, the 'Hardware Issues' section in particular. If problems persist, come back and we'll bash our heads against the wall together. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...