Why is FS 2002 so boring when it comes to military aircraft? It seems like all the AFB's are empty goast towns and none seem to have any AI traffic. I can't seem to find any 2002 military AI addon packs. Did it take until FS 2004 and FS X for Microsoft realize that we want to "Fly Chase" for X planes at Edwards AFB? I'm going to try and use TTools but I'm no computer wiz. I have had a bit of a time learning how to add on planes and scenery to my FS 2002 but I'm learning and have hade fun so far.
Thanks, JohnnyKust
2 Answers
Look at these pages and you can navigate to the next page using the icon on the bottom left.
Aircraft.
http://www.simviation.com/fs2002military1.htm
Scenery.
http://www.simviation.com/fs2004scenery1.htm
More.
http://www.fswarbirds.com/index.php?loc=pages&page=downloads_fs2k2

Thanks, RadarMan! I'll let you know how it works out.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain