pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Good pics, thanks 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Another amazing and well descripted trip.And with great music support ➡

http://www.members.tripod.com/~hardbop/farmer.html

wlkin Guest
Sphagnum1 Guest

Those pictures are pretty neat and the storyline you have with them is, well, confusing... By that I just mean, how do you get busses to pick up your passengers and hang out in the lobby and how do you get assignments? You aren't just using FS Passengers and making up storylines, are you? What addon are you using?

wlkin Guest

I am using FSEconomy, a free addon that is similiar to FSPassenger, but does not have all the bells and whistles. Of course, a lot of the story line is made up, except for the passengers, cargo and destination. Those are part of FSEconomy. Have not tried FSPassenger yet, but thinking about it. Could use it between flights in FSE where I do not have any assignments. Usually FSE has assignments at every airport I land at, but some of them are low paying or not going the way I am, so I fly empty.

wlkin

Sphagnum1 Guest

Cool, looks like fun. I'll give it a shot, thanks! 😀

wlkin Guest

For me it makes flying in FS more interesting. I started out with a virtual flying service and flew assignments for them, but there was no profit, etc involved. It took me a while to get use to FSEconomy, but I was finally able to start earning some dollars. I then purchased a Baron 58 and payed that loan off. Then I purchased a Beech A-36 and payed that off. I am not really into flying long hauls, because my ADD kicks in after about 3 hours. FSEconomy does not have long haulers. It has one and two engine aircraft, mostly props. I think DC-3 is the largest aircraft available. I think FSPassenger is mostly for long hauls, but I have not really tried it as I said before.

wlkin

Sphagnum1 Guest

Well, you can do long or short hauls with FS Passengers. I do long mostly, but you can buy small planes and do small runs. It's very open.

But because I do mostly long hauls, I'm interested in trying Economy to get me into some smaller jumps. I'm int he middle of a KSFO -> KGRR flight right now, about an hour left, but once I'm done I'm gonna try that program out.

What's the best way to start? Doing ferrying? Renting aircraft?

wlkin Guest

What I did after joining and downloading the client that must be run prior to starting an assignment is found an airport with a good paying assignment then see if it had the airplane that I wanted to use. I started out flying the Baron 58, so of course any assignments had to fit in that. I would fly that assignment and then if there was another good assignment, I would fly that and so on. I work like an independent trucker with a rental. I may have started out in Texas, but ended up in Florida by the end of the day. Next day I would do the same thing. I tried to make most of my flight not over 2 hours, or I would lose interest somewhat.

wlkin

wlkin Guest

I fly all take offs and approaches. I fly everything VFR unless the weather is bad or I fly to a busy airport. The rest of the time I use AP, GPS or FSNav.
I try not to bother ATC unless the weather is really bad, then I use flight following.

wlkin

wlkin Guest
Pro Member Chief Captain

Nice one!! 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

👍 👍 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Great pics! 😉

wlkin Guest

Flights did not go the way I had planned, but what the heck.

http://www.kinseyclan.com/mytrip/vdkk/vdkk.html

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anyway it was a good day 😀 Thanks for keeping us uptaded. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i've been enjoying this fseconomy lark - shame i don;t have time for 200nm flights in a skyhawk *3hrs of engine droning buzzz*

wlkin Guest

Landed in China. Not sure which way I want to go from here. May fly to India.

http://www.kinseyclan.com/mytrip/vvpk/vvpk.html

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain

👍 👏 Punk

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

putting us all to shame =(

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

what's the secret to scenery like this?!

wlkin Guest

I recently installed FSGlobal. I was not sure if it made a difference or not. I guesss it does.

wlkin

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Great effort 👏

Pro Member Chief Captain

What graphics card do you have??

😀 😀

wlkin Guest

I have a Nvidia Geforce FX 5700LE installed at the moment.

wlkin

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Great pictures! 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...