206 stationair

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i've been playin around doin flights from places that i wouldn't normally go to, and i found this little island off the coast of indonesia, which is supposed to be part of australia. the airport i take off from is cocos keeling intl (YPCC) and my destination spot is bantar lampung indonesia, raden itl (WICT)

when i did this flight in the stationair, i kid you not, with fair weather, flying at 6000ft asl i landed at my destination with 1/2 gallon of fuel in each tank. i thought this was odd so i flew the same route, at the same altitude in the 172, and still had 23% fuel when i landed. this sounds odd to me. i downloaded the plane from avsim, i really like flying it, but i would think it would be capable of longer distances than it seems to be. anyone have an opinion?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

you could always tick "unlimited fuel"?

Pro Member First Officer

sorry, stupid quick fix! you probably know that one already.
looks like a nice little plane though..what sort of speed?

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

a little less than 140knots cruise. i like it because it seats 6, with plenty of luggage room, will take off and land on a postage stamp, and is easy to fly.

Pro Member First Officer

Cool!!! thanks i'll have to give that a go!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...