Greekman72 Chief Captain

Only 11 months.

guest Guest

crashed yet?? how many times

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Lost count.. 😂 😂 😂

guest Guest

lol! i want to crash into buildings, that will be quite fun! my pc wont load the game! have you done that??

do u think you could give me some tips on how too land the plane even though i cant play, my freind needs help

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No because its not so simple.

I have to suggest the following tips anyway.

1.Stop spam the forums and stay in one post.
2.Buy FS.
3.Install it.
4.Follow the lessons in learning center.
5.Start with small crafts.
6.No fun in buildings crashing..so avoid it.
7.Patience has always limits. 😉

guest Guest

how am i spamming the forum. i have only been in 3 posts!! all different questions!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

We can't tell one "Guest" from another "Guest". You should pick a name. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Why would you want to crash into buildings???

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

My guess is that there are two or three FBI agents in the forum as guests. I could be wrong but the questions are strange. 😳

I Love America
She said she was 18
I did donate that money on my tax return
I always vote
I didn't do it, I was not even there

Wasting time here. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

LOL CRJC!

Sphagnum1 Guest

CRJCapt wrote:

My guess is that there are two or three FBI agents in the forum as guests. I could be wrong but the questions are strange. 😳

I Love America
She said she was 18
I always vote

Wasting time here. 🙂

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Crashing into buildings sucks because it doesn't show the actual crash... As soon as you hit something, the simulation just stops... And so unless you're a terrorist looking for some practice runs, don't even bother. And if you are a terrorist, leave your name and phone number and someone will get back to you...

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Sphagnum1 wrote:

CRJCapt wrote:

I Love America
She said she was 18
I always vote

Wasting time here. 🙂

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Crashing into buildings sucks because it doesn't show the actual crash... As soon as you hit something, the simulation just stops... And so unless you're a terrorist looking for some practice runs, don't even bother. And if you are a terrorist, leave your name and phone number and someone will get back to you...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Sphagnum1 wrote:

CRJCapt wrote:

I Love America
She said she was 18
I always vote

Wasting time here. 🙂

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

For all the above.... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...