FS2004 Scenery Prob

austin11 Guest

While my FS2004, Installs I get this:http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8936/fs2004installsceneryproda4.png

too bad ya cant repair with fs2004,well i uninstalled fs2004 a million times and it still didnt stop saying that pic,(well something like that pic) a million times,about 8 different .cabs that didnt get installed

Ill post a pic of what it looks like in fs2004 later on

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
AUSTIN11 Guest

austin11 wrote:

While my FS2004, Installs I get this:http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8936/fs2004installsceneryproda4.png

too bad ya cant repair with fs2004,well i uninstalled fs2004 a million times and it still didnt stop saying that pic,(well something like that pic) a million times,about 8 different .cabs that didnt get installed

Ill post a pic of what it looks like in fs2004 later on

If you cant like the pic,copy it into your address bar

Pro Member Trainee
DaFirmCEO Trainee

My suggestion would be to do a complete uninstall, and manually make sure after the uninstall that all files have been removed, then make sure you have the suggested amount of free space on your drive, I would do a defrag as well if it was me...

Restart and reinstall and see where you stand.... If space is tight on your machine you might want to make some additional room if possible as Window XP especially needs its breathing room to run error free.

austin11 Guest

Really dumb,I think its the scenery.cfg,Dont you think?

I want fs2004 to be normal so i can play a fun sim on my comp 😕

This was scenery looks like:

Question:Whats the buttons to display fps?I forgot since I haven't played a FSX/FS2004 for along time

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

austin11 wrote:

Question:Whats the buttons to display fps?I forgot since I haven't played a FSX/FS2004 for along time

FPS=Shift+Z two or three times.

Radar

austin11 Guest

RadarMan wrote:

austin11 wrote:

Radar

Thanks radar,it says there was a error in the scenery.cfg,so i need a brand new one,i have a friend on xfire that plays fs2004,ill ask him when he gets back online

austin11 Guest

austin11 wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

austin11 wrote:

Radar

Thanks radar,it says there was a error in the scenery.cfg,so i need a brand new one,i have a friend on xfire that plays fs2004,ill ask him when he gets back online

Nah its the scenery folder,i noticed the folders that were needed werent there :p,ehhh my friends send is going slow

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...