fs2002 aircraft into fs2004

Pro Member Trainee
usn8ret Trainee

As a general rule, are fs2002 aircraft downloads compatible with and functional in fs2004? I realize that fs2004 hasn't been out that long, but there is a plethora of aircraft available for fs2002 and I would like to utilize some of them in fs2004.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😎 Aloha Navy, Yes, Generally speaking,I have at least twenty 2002
aircraft and a 49 caddie,so if the file is easy to install ( just aircraft file
and guages) they generally work. Have fun flying, Ric

Pro Member Trainee
usn8ret Trainee

Thanks for the good news, Riclo. I have been overlooking a lot of aircraft downloads because they were for FS2002. I am very interested in floats and seaplanes. I'm very new at this but am considering a coast-to-coast trip in a seaplane (Renegade, maybe) using strictly seaplane bases. Should be interesting.

Again, thanks!

By the way, can I assume you are located in Hawaii? I was stationed there with the Navy for 3 years. Fantastic!

usn8ret 😀

😎 Aloha Navy, Yes I am located on the Big Island ,in the Kau district.
Came for a vacation 24 yrs ago and never left.

Pro Member Trainee
usn8ret Trainee

😀

I really envy you! Wish I had never left!

usn8ret

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...