Throttle Quadrant and Yoke

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

In two days time it is my birthday and I will be getting the CH Yoke and Throttle Quadrant.

Now I would like to ask something - What makes CH so good? What is the USP of the Yoke and Throttle? Why is it sooo much better than other yokes and the throttles? - or isn't it?

I am curious to know.

If you guys could actually give me a proper good review of The Yoke OR Quadrant then it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

im not saying theire bad, but if you want to fly boeing there helpfull, airbus you need a sidestick, get a x52 for airbus and CH are good =)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...