usb yoke & throttle quadrant

Pro Member Trainee
dean76 Trainee

Hi all,
im sure this question has been asked before, but what is the best yoke/throttle quadrant out there, i have been putting up with my joystick for too long now, so it time for an upgrade, i like the look of the saitek yoke and the CH products, 6 lever throttle quadrant, moent not too much of a problem im prepared to pay about £250.00 for both. so if any guys have these i would love to hear what ya think of them??

Cheers

Dean

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't have either but I know people who have and they prefer the saitek because the shaft is metal not plastic like CH so it doesn't bind.
There are other qualities that are liked also.
The first saitek that came out all had a fault but the later models have it fixed.
If you should get an earlier one they will replace it free of charge.
Check Amazons price against all others.

Good luck and let us know which you have and how you like it.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Does the saitek pro yoke have force feedback?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

warlord40 wrote:

Does the saitek pro yoke have force feedback?

No, force feedback is an old feature that is generally not available on new hardware. Only one of the current Saitek joy sticks have force feedback.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...