i would like to ask u all if u had the cash would like to have one 😂

Answers 18 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

How much???

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If I could afford it and had room for it, yes I would like a cockpit. It would be as if I had my own professional simulator.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

😎 as it is we can build small ones i just need some in tell cos i would like to open a business building them the one u see above would only take
4 weeks to build but cos of cash its taken just over 9 month its now up and running as such as u all no we ad a problem on Tuesday were the roof leaked and the PC got wet. it dose not need to be a nose cone we can build a room into one prices veary the one above has cost the a.t.c 1500 UK pounds but that included coms and PCs and projectors but we did it for NOTHING Wall Bashing due to it was a Charity but i think all in all it would of cost
just over 5000 pounds due to the time it has taken

come on u lot 43 people have looked at this and its only me and radar man and pilot man ho have left posts please tell me thanks it would be appreciated

[color= 😂 😂 😎 🙄 ][/color]

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I would like to see the finished product and then I will decide - but it looks good so far!

Pro Member First Officer

thank u for your post i have some new pick but iv lost the lead to my c

amra for the pc ill send them soon as i get them ill put them on the fourm

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

it looks cool but what you need to do is paint livery colors on it... like South West, Delta, American ext........ and so and so forth....

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

If I had the money and space, what I'd do is buy a non-airworthy aircraft and build the simulator inside it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tazz126 wrote:

😎 as it is we can build small ones i just need some in tell cos i would like to open a business building them the one u see above would only take
4 weeks to build but cos of cash its taken just over 9 month its now up and running as such as u all no we ad a problem on Tuesday were the roof leaked and the PC got wet. it dose not need to be a nose cone we can build a room into one prices veary the one above has cost the a.t.c 1500 UK pounds but that included coms and PCs and projectors but we did it for NOTHING Wall Bashing due to it was a Charity but i think all in all it would of cost
just over 5000 pounds due to the time it has taken

and:

come on u lot 43 people have looked at this and its only me and radar man and pilot man ho have left posts please tell

Maybe it is because some (including myself) simply don't understand what you are saying. If you can speak english -- why not use it?

Pro Member First Officer

[quote:]Maybe it is because some (including myself) simply don't understand what you are saying. If you can speak english -- why not use it?

yes well its OK for you u don't suffer from Any problems were communication is a problem i suffer quote from dyslexia and u have no god dam right to judge me i can under stand what u are saying and i go all out to sort my gram-mer and with my spelling so u can under stand it so please don't be to Eager to judge AND BEFORE U START TO SAY WHY ARE U ON THIS SITE I HAVE EVERY DAM RIGHT JUST LIKE U HAVE

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Relax my friend Tazz.Of course we all have the same rights here and in real life.
Tailhook just point something not wrong without knowing your problem.
And im sure that you know very well that none is indebted to know it since you didnt announce it.There is no matter of judgment,bad or good,its only a matter of better understanding for people like me which unfortunately we are weak in English usage because its a foreign language for us.

Anyway i ,and i believe all of us, respect your problem,even though i dont see that you have any communication problems. 😀
You communicate great with all of us not only with your words but also with your masterpiece simulator.
Personally im a man who likes any kind of constructions and i have made some in my life...other good other to burn them or to laugh on them...But these shows a man with great spirit and imagination.
Its a great feeling when a small idea become truth after time and big effort in work and money.

So my friend i think that you dont have to worry or to misunderstand what dear Tailhook point.You both are right from your sides.

The fact is that you have done a wonderful job there,and as far as concerns my comment about it....I would love to have something like that but probably im closer Crash's opinion.

Be well and keep feeding us with shots from your great work.

We like it. 😉

Last edited by Greekman72 on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

It's an attractive idea, but for me, I spend more time than I should on my simulator now, if I had one of those, I think my poor loving wife would lock me in, and feed me through a window or some other opening.

Pro Member First Officer

😂 thank greekman for your kind words it dose mean a lot i just annoys me when i try to do something but my grammar gets in the way of putting the point over as u can all under stand it can get frustrating. but if there is a problem and u don't no what I'm saying please don't post it pm me and tell me then i can sort it out as i find it embarrassing if u no what i mean .
again thanks to all of u for the time it has taken to read my probs on this post and under stand as i finish this of i will spend some time trying to get it right so u all can understand me many thanks tazz126 😉

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No problem at all Tazz.
And by the way...From where did you get the headlight of your craft???An old car or something?And something else...are the dashers working???

Pro Member First Officer

😀 some of the clocks work.the others were donated to us from the RAF
and yes the wipers do work to 😎
just to let u no that its not me in the pick I'm the one who took the photo
he helped a lot with the build i could not have done it with out him
as I'm a electrician not a wood builder but i learned a lot and i did a lot of the

construction my self but some of the creddit goes to him 😉 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Good job from both of you. ❗
Well just in case you dont know it there is a site there in UK that has brilliant tools and equipment for bodyworks.It is specified in cars care but i have found some great stuff for general use too.

It was the first time i buy something from Internet cause of this site.
I have used 4 times till now.They are decent in their agreements and they send you occasionally an updated catalog about new products,technical advices etc.
As i figure out that you are a hobby-constructor as i am(im a tools collector too...)have a look.I think you will find it interesting. ➡

http://www.frost.co.uk/

Pro Member First Officer

ps the light is of a

mini cooper 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Well,It's really cool,I would love to have it!,but then again,money,space...the two old foes. 🙄 Evil or Very Mad Really good cockpit though.Can't wait to see the finished version!You seem to be doeing some great work!!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...