Funny

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

ok everyone, what's the funniest thing you've seen or experienced in all of your flight simming experience. this can even date back to FS95. including IFR, VFR, online flying, ....anything. what has given you the longest laugh at the controls of your virtual aircrafts? 😀 😀 😀

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Well, what i find stupid is that, once when i was taxiing to runway, another 737 was behind me and they asked for IFR clearance before me and i was stationed at the runway, waiting for tower to tell for clearance of take-off and it kept saying "caution the boeing 737 on runway", when it in fact was waiting for me to take-off.

Also once, whilst flying from Tanger, or somewhere near that area, to Málaga, i contacted the ATIS of an airport and the most annoying thing was that i couldn't get it to stop and it kept on saying "Kilo alpha romeo tango automated weather observation, speed ..etc....." until i actually got to the next airspace.

Last edited by Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) on Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

no comment

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i mowed down a cessna caravan today. i was landing on runway 34 at zurich and the stupid thing was taxiing down towards me! i swerved around it. then as i was taxiing to parking i saw it come back onto the taxi way and i full powered through it. it was pleasing 😀

theres a background on my site of me landing an md-11 - tis that.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

One time, I had a bae hawk t1 lined up at the end of Miegs airfield in the center of Chicago. Than, dinner was ready or something but I had to leave. I forgot to pause it and when I came back there was a cessna trying to land on top of me. It pulled up at the last second and flew round to try again. It just kept on trying and trying until I decided to take off. (the runway wasn't big enough though, lol) It eventually landed. Quite amusing.

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

ATC on FS9 is one of the worst part of this simulator ever...

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

true ATC is pretty bad, but hey.. i think it's a 200% improvement from the dull atmosphere of FS2000 or FS98 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

me and some of my zone.com buddies tried stunt flying in atlas cheetas. only large-scale mid-air collision i have had.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...