Screenshots help please

Pro Member Trainee
BayouTalker Trainee

How can I take a screen shot from within FS2004? Does this require an add-on program?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Hello
The easy way is to d/load a prog called screen hunter found and recommended by Radar

I think there is a post on how to set it up in the forum(its easy)

You can find it here ➡

http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter.htm

The free version will see you ok

Good luck

TTT

Umm... looks like my trusty old keyboard is giving up as I had to edit this to put the Ns in Hack perhaps if I give it a good shake

Pro Member Trainee
BayouTalker Trainee

Thanks,

I'll try it.

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Don't forget that when you press PrtScn (Print Screen) on the keyboard it copies the screen to the clipboard. So then all you have to do is ALT-TAB into Photoshop or whatever and paste it in. That's how I do mine. And it's free 🙂

D.

The program tomthetank worked very well and was easy to set up. Now all I have to do is press a hot key of my choice (in my case PRINT SCRN) and the picture is automatically saved to my selected location in either .jpg, .gif, or bmp format. And best of all it is free!

Thanks tomthetank!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Glad you like it
Don't forget that if you want to post a couple of screenshots on this site you must save them as Jpegs

Happy snapping

TTT

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go here download his free program, it's the best to change screen shots into jpegs and to resize or crop them. Don't forget to register it so you won't get the "nag screen".

http://www.irfanview.com/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Thanks for the link 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...