I am trying to find info on a plane

Pro Member Trainee
uni_max_zero Trainee

ok... there is a movie called "Night Flyer" its about a vampire who flys around at night in search of fresh victims to do some neck sucking, ok my question is this... what was the type of plane he flew I think it was ether a cessina or a piper... I have been looking for this plane I would rather find a freeware version of it, any help would be grateful 😀,

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There are dozens of Pipers and Cessna's, if you can give me the number ( such as Cessna 35v) I will try to find it for you.
Maybe you can post a picture from the movie of the aircraft and we'll try to come close.
Meanwhile wear garlic around your neck and carry a mirror. ROFL

Speaking of vampires did I ever tell you about my ex... Fear

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
uni_max_zero Trainee

I know theres dozens of cessinas and pipers lol , as far as the tall number no info and I dont have the movie ether, the movie was on cable didnt record it, hey on another subject has anyone ever come up with the "Spruce Goose" for fs2004... thanks anyway friend

Pro Member Trainee
uni_max_zero Trainee

update on info about plane from the movie "Night Flyer" it did have a twin tail "sorta like a p-38, come on folks I am only a beginner you proud folks are the pros now name that plane theres 50 billion for the winning answer (hey I dont have 50 billion) the money you will win will be a figment of your imagination, tick tock the clock is beating down hurry name that plane, and its a prop too, jeez the excitment is building wow, thanks to all that tried ...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Umm... 50 Billion$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 😂

❓ ❓ ❓

Pro Member Trainee
uni_max_zero Trainee

I said it had a twin tail section sorta like a p-38, no money sorry but I just found the plane, its a "Sky Master" no pic im sorry but its a cool looking plane I'll try to find the link again on the info ...thanks anyway and if you won that 50 billion as I said it would be just a figment of your imagination... lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There are two here for 2002, none made for 2004. You can try them and see if they work. Cool looking craft.
Lets see a screen shot if it fly's.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=Root&SearchTerm=cessna%2B337&Sort=Added&ScanMode=0&Go=Change+View

Pro Member Trainee
uni_max_zero Trainee

Thanks I heard it handles very nicely I wonder how many cessna 337 are still around I dont think they are still being built, see you in the clouds more like me screaming "Help me I am going to crash" bongggggg lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

The plane is a Cessna, but i cant remember exactly what type it is.
Thats a cool movie too!

Pro Member Trainee
uni_max_zero Trainee

thanks anyway but I found the plane its a Cessna 337 "Sky Master" I found a few downloads of it, but the quality of them is poor and I installed them didnt like the quality decided to take them off , maybe one day someone will do a better job, but it is a nice plane real cool, I did find one a real one a guy was wanting to sell for around 32,000.00 bucks its a vintage one used in nam, I wrote him back and said you you have a download 32,000 bucks is way over my head lol for the real thing i have no idea what a good price on a real plane would be... I am just a simmer... thanks anyway and yes that movie was great but that plane is sooo cool , I am amazed no one tried to do a great job on one...the ones i saw were as flat as a dead coke lol, so please folks make a good one for me with all the extras, 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...