Hi guy's 😉 I've been looking at buying FS Global, but thought I'd ask anyone that uses it what they thought of this add-on ??? or would/could anyone suggest anything better ??? Cheers. 🍻
2 Answers
i've heard nothing but good things about it, however i never feel the need for 4 gigs of mesh as i only fly in europe - i only have 100 or so mb of mesh and it looks amazing. maybe try some good freeware meshes first and see if you love it?
Thanks hinch 👍 I'll check out some freeware meshes and give it a go.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain