(W.A.S.P. Fundraiser) Special Edition Texan

Pro Member Trainee
SkyUnlimited Trainee

I haven’t made it a habit of pumping any of our releases in the message boards I do not frequently visit, but since this is for a good cause. I believed it to be just the thing I needed to motivate me to pay the small fee and sign up.

In cooperation with the W.A.S.P. museum in Sweetwater, Texas Skyunlimited has released a special W.A.S.P. piloted version of its AT-6D Texan for both FS9 and FSX. This special release features a labeled hard DVD Case and professional cd-rom disc. All profit from these sales will go directly to the benefit of the W.A.S.P. Museum.

A very limited number of Products signed by actual W.A.S.P. pilots are also available.

To learn more please visit: http://www.skyunlimited.net/

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
SkyUnlimited Trainee

Sorry, I intended to post this in the FS2004 add-ons board.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Moved.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...