help fuel prob

Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

hi to you all how are we hope you are ALL OK
iv got a prob to give to all you experts how do u find the fuel depot
on the airfield because iv looked all over and i can not find it ,also how do
you set of from the gate as iv seen photos in the screen shots gallery
were air aircraft are not on the runway.
PLUS i have 2 screens on my flight Sim and i no how to split screen but when i load the flight from the create a flight I'm having to maximize the screens because they are in half screen mode help please
😂 Crying or Very sad 😎

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Firstly, not every airport contains a fuel pump, in which case, you'll have to use the unrealistic method and go to Aircraft --> Fuel and Paylod to refuel. It is likely that the bigger airports will have a fuel pump, in which case, just taxi towards it slowly and when you get close, it should refuel your aircraft.

Secondly, when you are at the main setup screen, you can go to Airport and choose an airport. At the bottom left hand corner, there is a tab that allows you to choose where to start from, including all runways / gates / parking spaces. Choose the one you want, bearing in mind that small / medium / heavy gates / parking bays goes on weight of the aircraft and thus size.
Once you have selected your start off point and started the flight, press Shift + P to pushback from the gate (you can press and hold F2 if the engines are high off the ground, i.e. an MD8😎 and then you can quickly press 1 to turn the aircraft back and left and Shift + P and then quickly 2 to turn the aircraft back and right.

I'm not too sure about your last question, sorry

Hope that helps a bit 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

most airports have fuel, though some do not. there's usually a petrol pump looking stand, or some barrels. there are other varients too - just look for something other than the tower.

gates are not default, some add on sceneries have built them in them.

i know nowt about the last thing sorry.

Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

were do i find this in the flight sim Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:33 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, not every airport contains a fuel pump, in which case, you'll have to use the unrealistic method and go to Aircraft --> Fuel and Paylod to refuel

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Is this what you want.

Take your choice of these three ways.
1: Taxi over to the fuel pumps. Get close.
2: Assign a key to the command "Add Fuel Quantity".
3: Select "Aircraft - Fuel and Payload" from the menu (press Alt).

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...