funny thing happened today

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

i was out watching planes at miami university airport (koxd), and there were 2 fairly large buisness jets parked there. one was a falcon, the other a citation. the falcon was firing the engines up as a arrived. after that left, i went and talked with the captain of the citation. i eventually learned that the plane was owned by netjets and the crew was waiting for the passengers to come. we talked for a while and the guy had already been to columbus, chicago, and atlanta by 1 pm. eventually the passengers came, in a limo onto the tarmac, and pulled right up tp the plane. passengers got on while the pilots stowed baggage. then the limo went and the plane was gone within 10 minutes. now i want you to get on to flihgt sim and go to koxd. tell me if this seems like the kind of airport where this would happen.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

if it was someone important or famous, chances are they would want to fly from a quiet airfield (i am assuming from your statement its a small airfield)

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

it is sort of a larger small airport, check it out for yourself.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I would but i Don't currently have FS installed

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

I would but i Don't currently have FS installed

😕 WHAT ❓

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...