AI Traffic.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey guys, usualy i am flying taking of landing bla bla bla..... and its a bit booring to only world travel and pacifica orbit, and the fs2004 planes. I would like to c somewhere british airlines, uS Airlines, alitalia, air france and so on.... Do u guys know where i can get a goo AI Traffic package. Thatnk you ur Tiger 7881 !! 😛

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

But just dont give me the www.projectai.com because i didnt find nothing there only ital ai thats it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I posted this elsewhere.

Ultimate Traffic is the one I have. It adds an entirely new dimension to the flight sim. As you can see by the link you have real time traffic both in the air and on the ground, it brings the sim to life.
https://www.simshack.net/products/traffic-360-ai-traffic-fsx-prepar3d-688

Some of the other members have Traffic 2005 which is similar but they will have to tell you about it.
http://www.pcaviator.com/shop/viewAProduct.php?pid=522&gclid=CPyXqdiom4QCFTRmDgod2XrOfg

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

But dont u have to pay for it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Yes..........

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...