very handy view device

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

hey everyone, I found this amazing module for FS2004 that completey by-passes the default replay system.. it records as much of a flight as you want so you can view it later (in FS2004 only).

it records everything from throttle to aileron and even yoke movements!!

you can switch views back and forth during replay... extremely handy device.. highly recommended.

it can be found here:
http://www.neusinger.net/recorder/

this is exactly what i was looking for all this time.. now i can watch replays with all the surface control movements in it!! 😀 😀 😀

theres a few kinks to be worked out.. like for example, the control surfaces don't move when the autopilot was used.. or that your engines need to be running before you view your replay (or it screws everything up).. but for the most part it's faultless, and the good out-weighs the bad..

HAPPY FLYING TO ALL! 🍻

Last edited by Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Sphagnum1 Guest

Nice find! I find myself really annoyed at the FS replays, so this will be nice!

I learned the hard way that FS replays suck, especially that you must pause your current flight before watching a replay or when the flight resumes, you could be traveling in a completely different diretion and/or speed.

Pro Member First Officer

yes.. one of the bigger and more annoying bugs in FS9 that will hopefully be corrected in FSX

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Wonderful! It has restored my faith in FS software developers.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Excellent find PG44, thanks for the info and link! 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

👍 👍 👍 Thank you PG

Pro Member First Officer

my pleasure guys 😀 😀 😀 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

pilotguy44 wrote:

theres a few kinks to be worked out.. like for example, the control surfaces don't move when the autopilot was used.. or that your engines need to be running before you view your replay (or it screws everything up).. but for the most part it's faultless, and the good out-weighs the bad..

HAPPY FLYING TO ALL! 🍻

Thanks for the great link pilotguy!

Regarding the kinks, you never informed us whether you downloaded the Latest final version or the Current version (beta).

Any clarification possible?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...