will my laptop work for fs 2004 if not can it be upgraded?

Richard G Guest

Hey i have
HP 2000 Notebook pc
Product # 5CG237379F
operating system Windows 8 64-bit
Microprocessor AMD E1-1200 APU with Radon HD Graphics
System memory 4Gb SODIMM micron technology 1066mhz
Graphics device AMD Radeon HD 7310 Graphics
Current resolution 1366 by 768 refresh rate 60
System board 188B KBC version 69.14
System Bios f.25
Hard drive ST320LT0 20-9yg142 SATA disk device 274.32 GB (208 free)
Audio Device 1 AMD High Definition Audio Device
Audio Device 2 Realtek High Definition Audio

Please let me know if this will work or if not could i upgrade my laptop to get it to work. Thanks for you help.
Richard

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yes, it will run 2004 fine at less than full out.
To get it to run better you would need a 1gig video card and at least 2 more gigs of ram.
Keep slides like autogen, clouds, shadows and AI as low as you feel comfortable with, they use the most power of the machine.

Lock FS9 at 30, it may stutter at graphic intensive areas or with graphic intensive aircraft but all in all you should enjoy it.
Be sure not to block the fans so it won't overheat.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...