ButtKicker Gamer Ass Shaker

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi all,

Recently for my birthday, I got given this interesting device, which you can connect to your PC or PS2/XBox and it gives you vibrations for your video games.

I use it for FS and it is absolutely brilliant. I tell you - for e.g - when you take off and you are rumbling down the runway, you feel the rumbling vibrations from the Buttkicker (attached to your chair) and you can feel all that bass!

You feel turbulance, you feel the bumbs on landing and that is just a small portion of what it does to the Sim. So if you want to actually feel like you are flying any airplane on FS - BUY THIS _ I SWEAR YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!!

Just take some time to look at this review here:

and buy it here if you are interested:

Take a look!

It is a must have!

Mike 😉

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice find Mike 👍 If I had the money, I'd buy it now 😞

😉

Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

iv got them for the flight sim yes they are mint they are called bass shakers u can pick them up for 20- 40 dollars i had to send away for them off ebay and now the guy who sent them is a good Friend of mine iv been on ebay to see if he is still selling them and he is and goes what here is the link copy this and past it in your search box 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

nice one Mike 😉

😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sorry, I forgot to say "great find SteveT". 👍 I just found a place with the item with free shipping and got all excited.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I remember seeing this somewhere,and it's cool! 😎 I just don't have the money now... 😕

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Oo, is it christmas yet? =) great find

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Nice find SteveT 👍
Now my peggy bank was just here someplace. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Cheers guys! 😉

Captain HomeBoy Guest

Hi Guys,
Been reading all your comments on the ButtKicker Gamer. I heard about them online but being from the UK, it's really expensive to ship over here, plus the import duty/VAT etc is always a killer!

I had a look at the Aurasound Bass Shakers mentioned above and technically, they look like they'll do the job, but you have to mount those yourself and somehow attach them to your chair. The ButtKicker Gamer is much better for Flight Sim users (in my humble opinion), as it clamps straight to your chair with no fuss.

I can certainly say that I’ll never want to fly without the ButtKicker Gamer now. It makes SUCH a difference the realism, it's truly a fantastic accessory.

If you're from the UK, check out

http://www.shakercentre.co.uk/aspbite/categories/index.asp

They've got a great support helpline if, like me, you got stuck on installation!

I bought an amp from the US a couple of years ago and got stung big time by customs and excise. By the time they'd had their slice of the pie and Parcel Force added their international handling charge, it ended up costing me an extra £35 on a £100 amp!!! Be warned!!

hcomspam12 Guest

Question.can you turn the noice off and still get the rumble?

Captain Homeboy Guest

Hi there,

Yes you can. As long as you turn the sound down on the speakers themselves and not from source (i.e. the volume control on the PC).

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...