Change

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Goodevening.
As a result of contraversy due to my name lenin i have decided to change it to typhoon.
Thankyou for your co-operation
Lenin
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

i found nothing offinsive about the name lennin. the guy has been dead and in a glass box for like 60 years.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I also do not find that offensive in any way. Did the person approach you about the disliking of your name?

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

What's wrong with lenin. Don't change it just because someone haits it. You make them the winner.

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

I wouldn't have changed my name. That is their problem nmot yours. You selected the name and it was excepted and that's all there is about it. Your right he has been under glass for 60 years.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Thanks for your support guys and i think i will keep it as lenin. A few people were making sarcastic comments and had something against communists.
Again, thanks for all your support and i will not surrender. They shall not win!
your friend and comrade lenin.
And proud too.

Where in Redhill do you live mate?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

keep your name.I like typhoon,but keep it lenin. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Cheers HMS. I live near Redhill in Brockham. It is a small boring village with nothing in it. Why?

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Hi lenin,

Glad to see that yo have finally kept your username. At the end of the day the few people that did post about your name, are giving there views.

This is fine and well but some of them could of put more different or even in a PM and not on a public forum like this.

I won't even start talking about communists as my view is totaly different to yours, that is fine but I'll still respect you as an Flyaway member what ever you want to call your self.

Regards,

Liono

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Lenin was one of the greatest leaders of the History.
His name reminds a man who has vision and leads his nation to the better.This is a fact.The political side of everyone has nothing to do with the acceptance of man like Lenin,J.F.K,Gandhi...and some more.

Keep your nickname dear Lenin.Since you respect us anf the rules of the forums and since you have never made a sharp political post its more than alright.

Ignore anything that its only a try to tease you without real meaning. 😉

Try to honor this name with your behavior ❗ Its a heavy one ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is getting too political and will be locked.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...