how to change zoom values ?

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

each time i start my citation X I have to change zoom for all angles from 0.68 back to 1.0, is there any way I can change permanently? I checked aircraft.cfg but couldnt find that value

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

not quite sure, but it may be saved in the default flight.

Set rate to 1.0, save your flight with the "Default Flight" option checked, then see if the problem persists

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

no, it doesnt save the zoom, next time I run the saved it still stays at 0.68....

hi what is the zoom rate(in the virtual cockpit) to give the dimensions you would get if you were really in the cockpit?....i think it might be 1.....the others would warp the image and render it not to thine eye i thik
thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...