SALT LAKE scenery

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

I have been looking for a SALT LAKE CITY INTERNATIONAL Scenery file and have not come close so I was wondering if anyone here would be so gracious as to make one for me I would like to have anyone interested with this project to P.M. sometime so we can have a direct confersation. I will also tell you what I would like to come with the scenery file

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

i cant I dont have an avisim account but i might get 1 soon...what the d/load like there does it look any good?

also how can i get better tarmac textures where the jetways are? because in Atlanta there are jetways that some AI aircraft dont park at because ther are no lines or taxiway directional features. how can i get the more aircraft to a terminal in Atlanta?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

i cant I dont have an avisim account but i might get 1 soon...what the d/load like there does it look any good?

also how can i get better tarmac textures where the jetways are? because in Atlanta there are jetways that some AI aircraft dont park at because ther are no lines or taxiway directional features. how can i get the more aircraft to a terminal in Atlanta?

Check out this file, it is very popular ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004scen&DLID=61485

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...