What's your favorite airport in the FSX?

Pro Member Trainee
Mikael (Lentomikael) Trainee

Subject tells it all... So what is your favorite airport?

I like EFHK and EFHF 😎

- If there's already topic about this, you can close this!

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
drwhoere Trainee

EGLL and KLAX

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

I fly from Edinburgh EGPH , I have the airport from www.uk2000.co.uk great on frame rates I also have Gatwick EGKK

Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

tncm
tffj
saba
vnlk

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

Hi i have the st Martin scenery as well it is much better to fly to and from airports with addon scenery

Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

get the lukla x from aerosoft thats cool 2

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

I like my home base in the real world, good ol CYBW Springbank Alberta Canada. Although I'm flying the ol Goose out of X44 Miami alot right now.

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

from anywhere in hawai to honelulu intr.

the view is amazing
as well to princes juliana intr.

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

zero zero romeo (00R) in the big piney north of Houston. When you fly with 65 horses you like sea level.

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Definetly KMLB (Melbourne INTL FL), TNCM, YSSY, YMML, VHHH

Pro Member Trainee
flightMike Trainee

i have a few i like KBUF,HECA, and EGPF

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

VHHX or as it was previously known VHHH 😉

Pro Member Trainee
kin3 Trainee

KBFM - can land anything that flies. Located in Mobile, Al and was formley Brookley Air Force Base.

KSLC (Salt Lake City Intl.) is good for short hops and test flights, there are many small airports (including Hill AFB) really close to it.

FockWulfe Guest

I like Island. It's a small grass strip on a tiny island in a deep valley river in Chesapeake.

pbermudez Guest

I've flown all capitals of all the states in the USA and I love to fly from and to Carson City, to Reno and Lake Tahoe. They are challenging, mostly Carson City and Lake Tahoe

Pro Member Trainee
cavalierjan Trainee

My favourites: Warsaw Okęcie, Kuala Lumpur, Changi, Kai Tak, JFK, Heathrow, Gibraltar, Frankfurt-Main, Warsaw Modlin, Kraków-Balice and Miami Intl.

I prefer big airports in a safe place, meaning no hazardous terrain like mountains. Even though I like Kai Tak and Gibraltar 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...