Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Press the '.' button 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Or CTRL + .(bullet)Also in several crafts there is a P.B. switch. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Holy crap, its really harder to read the manual then go on here and ask a question and wait for the answer?

i dont have a manual butt munch

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Holy crap, its really harder to read the manual then go on here and ask a question and wait for the answer?

Come on Solotwo, this is a freindly forum 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

Come on Solotwo, this is a freindly forum 😉

Not as it was some weeks back.But i believe its only a bad break and soon will be as it was...I hope... Crying or Very sad Im not reffering to you Solotwo but in the general atmosphere.... Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...