Jagged lines

Boeing15 Guest

hi,

i have jagged lines on my aircraft - how can I fix this?

P.S - I am using a laptop and I odn't know anything about GFX cards

thanks

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

if you go to the settings screen, click display then hardware. tick the box that says anti-alias. basically it means smoothing by blending edges. it can be a bit system heavy - but worth it, so just turn down something else.

if it's in the aircraft textures it could be two things a) the textures are crap, or b) you're unsure what a mip map is.

a mip map is pure evil. some textures have them,thankfully most don't. all the default aircraft have mipmaps, you can tell because when you move away they suddenly become blurry and jaggy.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...