Joystick?

Matt Logan Guest

I've got Flight simulator on order at the moment yet havnt got a joystick. Im sorry if theres been a million topics but i am new, whats the best joystick to have for the game bout £20-30? Thanks for ure replies.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

you can get a logitech wingman 'force 3d' from most computery places for about £30. i really like mine - though it can make some planes very heavy with its feedback.

so is the Cyborg Evo Joystick good then? Anyone used this at all, looks ok but a couple of mixed reviews

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

I think CRJ Captian adivised this to me, its the Logitech Joystick Pro Extreme 3D. I just got it today for about 33 Euros, and I think it's really worth it.

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Btw, has anyone else got this joystick? Coz I was just wondering why when I move the joystic back it makes a little click and forward too :S Is anything wrong?

Pro Member Trainee
pukin-dawg Trainee

Anonymous wrote:

so is the Cyborg Evo Joystick good then? Anyone used this at all, looks ok but a couple of mixed reviews

I've got 1, it's o.k for a 1st time flier like me, but I've found it losines it's center point too easily, so when you are off the joystick, the plane will just bank when in the air or turn when you are on the ground. It need's to be calibrated far too much for liking

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...